HVAC Air Conditioning & Heating
We're the Company that repairs AC Units, Steam, Hot Water Boilers, Tankless Units, and Heat Pumps According to Factory Specifications!
ECM Motors Service in Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn and Manhattans Repair specialist
- GE/Regal-Beloit Series 2.0 and 2.3 motors
- GENTEQ 3.0 Series motors
- GE X-13 Motors, and many popular "X-Motor" motors
- ECM 142 Multi-Speed Signal Controlled Condensing Unit Fan Motors.
- EVERGREEN IM motors
Call Us Now
To speak with an expert about your HVAC needs
Monday to Thursday: 7:00am - 9:00pm Friday: 7:00am - 2:00pm Saturday: Closed / Sunday: 7:00am - 9:00pm
What Our Clients Say
- I called Mark on a Sunday to do a refrigerator repair. He was there within an hour and got the job done with velocity and efficiency. We will definitely call Mark again.★★★★★- Simon Fischer
- Mark was incredible. Willing to come at a late hour on a weekend for an emergency repair. I would highly recommend his work. Friendly, respectful and left the work area immaculate.★★★★★- Melissa Manice
- Mark showed up quickly (while my regular A/C guy kept me twisting for ten days) and he did an excellent job at a fair price. He knows my ductless system well and was able to get all three units cleaned to shiny metal in under two hours. Highly recommended.★★★★★- Steve Manes
- Mark fixed my ecm motor. He did a great job and made sure everything was installed correctly★★★★★- Salvatore Filogamo
- This is my second job with Mazgan air condition and heating repair. They installed a furnace in my commercial garage, and now repaired my air condition in my office. They are professional and fair. I could recommend them to any commercial customer looking for good curious service.★★★★★- Victor Sultan
- Unbelievable service! Whenever have an issue with air conditioning or heating they always show up in a timely manner and take care of our issue right away! My company loves to use them and they always do an amazing job! Very reliable!★★★★★- Albert R
- I recently had an issue with my heating system mark s came over and saved the day. He stayed for hours until all my issues were resolved he explained my system to me so that I would have no more problems. I greatly appreciated everything he did. thank you Kathy★★★★★- Mary Samet.
- Made one phone call for my heaters to be checked. Got service with in 30 min. Great service great communication. Great work thank you★★★★★- Katie Brown
- I was having problems with my heating unit saw a ad on home adviser the first one they gave Mazgan cooling and heating when mark answer the phone i told him the problem he can over the next day .mark took care of the problem listen up people mark the guy to go with . mark thanks again you did a great job.★★★★★- Mario Nicholas
- I was recommended to Mazgan Cooling and Heating from my cousin. They inspected my warehouse and advised me to changed to a larger unit. I upgraded my 60,000 BTU furnace to a 150,000 BTU furnace, now my employees are warm and i feel great. They installed the unit in one day. I'm have happy and recommend them.★★★★★- Joseph Tourjman.
- Loved it, and he verified my heat was working, used this cool state-of-the-art thermal imaging camera to tell exactly which spots needed more heat.★★★★★- Robert Braha
- Outstanding service: Mark at Mazgan is fair and honest. He is patient and communicative when tackling a problem and he got the job done with little fuss. My heat pump is working so much better now. Recommend wholeheartedly!★★★★★- Nadim Issa
- Excellent job, highly recommended, very knowledgeable and patient. customized my nest machine to my preferences.★★★★★- J. Zitron
- Mark and his team are my go to for all HVAC needs. The are incredibly responsive (thanks Debbie!) and take their time to explain what is wrong and how they will fix it. I’m always impressed with them and Mark does a great job teaching his crew on the job. I will call them every time.★★★★★- Lorna Hagen
- Mark and his team came to replace my heat pump. Very knowledgable in heating and cooling. Great service and price.★★★★★- Gil Ojalvo